Some of my Pron

swbill

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
New member and still learning. Here some of my summer grillin

This was the best ham ever. Spiral cut and smoked for 6 hours, Injected with apple juice and coke cola every hours.

And tonight's cook. MOINKS my way.

That all looks delish.
explain the spiral cut please

Great lookin cooks there and Welcome to the madness

That's some good looking cooking right there. Gotta be some happy people around those parts.

I had a spiral cut ham in the freezer for about a year and decided to give it a try. I read a lot about spiral not being the best to smoke but WTH. Put it in a tin tray half filled with apple juice and Coke. Covered with pineapple rings and let it rip. Every hour I would suck up the juice from the pan with a turkey baster and pump it in between the cuts. The last hour I put on the glaze. Smoked it hard the first 2 hours with hickory chunks. Never had a ham this juicy before, It fell apart like pulled pork . 250 for 6 hours.

I had a spiral cut ham in the freezer for about a year and decided to give it a try. I read a lot about spiral not being the best to smoke but WTH. Put it in a tin tray half filled with apple juice and Coke. Covered with pineapple rings and let it rip. Every hour I would suck up the juice from the pan with a turkey baster and pump it in between the cuts. The last hour I put on the glaze. Smoked it hard the first 2 hours with hickory chunks. Never had a ham this juicy before, It fell apart like pulled pork . 250 for 6 hours.
Nice pron but what IS a spiral cut ham, that's what we don't know?:twitch:

Back