Sams Club Region 1 GC

Did you have your special shirt on?

Good job brother.

Had a great weekend!!... felt like a newbie at his first contest, only knowing a few people.. It was great to meet Rub and Dan-3eyes bbq/Big Ugly in person!.. Hopefully, I'll get to spend more time with these guys in October. As always, nothing better than great BBQ people!!!.. NOTHING..!

Podge, congrats on the win, and it was a pleasure to finally meet you in person! See you in Bentonville!

Also big kudos to Rub on the RGC and all who heard their names called and those moving on to Bentonville!

Thanks Chris!

Congrats to you guys on advancing too. Have you figured out traveling to B'ville yet?

Had a great weekend!!... felt like a newbie at his first contest, only knowing a few people.. It was great to meet Rub and Dan-3eyes bbq/Big Ugly in person!.. Hopefully, I'll get to spend more time with these guys in October. As always, nothing better than great BBQ people!!!.. NOTHING..!

winning after spending that great time ain't too shabby either. :becky:

great job podge, you really are a machine. how many events total did you do this year?

Thanks Chris!

Congrats to you guys on advancing too. Have you figured out traveling to B'ville yet?

Haven't quite figured it out. Right now the plan is to leave Wednesday late afternoon and stop somewhere on the way.. get down there by Thursday noon (??)

We tried the "Podge Method" of only doing a few contest this year. For some reason we haven't had the quite the same results. :) Congrats man. Way to represent the bluegrass.

I got another method for you... 100% sober, Thursday thru Saturday. Not near as fun.

Congrats Moonswiners for GC and to Swamp Boys for RGC. Also congrats to all the rest of the top ten. That was some serious competition. I wish I could have been a little more competition for y'all, but I'll try harder next time. Great meeting everyone and Good Luck in Arkansas.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Back