***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-JUN

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown!

gorebreakfastzps0768763.jpg

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 6/16/2013.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

Hometruckin
Breakfast023_zpse3c473e7.jpg

Swine Spectator
picture.php

Fatback Joe
Plate_zps70c5a0a9.jpg

Old Number 7
Ingredients015_zps35b97b2e.jpg

K-JUN
DSC01515.jpg

bingo1912
attachment.php

93vpmod
0eaa8f632a79d76a2ae92748d07d7db8_zpsd08ded4b.jpg

Cack
P1020526_zps4f8c5c50.jpg

caseydog
picture.php

oifmarine2003
newpig_zps678ebb02.jpg

deguerre
plate_zps49254209.jpg

DerHusker
IMG_4150_zps9dc8ad04.jpg

BBQinMI
DSCF1018.jpg

Redhot
plate1_zpsfeda534f.jpg

TheJackal
null_zpsd63c8fce.jpg

Oldyote
DSC_0531_zps19cb083e.jpg

This was a tough choice. There was not a plate(minus the scrapple, which HT made look very appealing) that I would not have dug in to in a heart beat.

But ultimately Oldyote won my vote. It is hard to beat a good sausage biscuit/mcmuffin

wow, what a lineup! gawd oldyote takes a nice food pron!

narrowed down to three.....

I went with oifmarine2003 (even without the pig crutch) ... the gravy biscuits look OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!

I should have punctured that poached egg and then taken the picture

I should have punctured that poached egg and then taken the picture

I'm glad that you posted! I completely missed your entry. For some reason my employer blocks postimage.org and hosting malware. I've scanned the site separately and the scan came up clean.

I don't know if oozing yolk would have helped or not, but it's still a nice entry.

May or may not have helped for votes, but as a photograph, what you took was quite lovely.

Yeah I was just looking at the beauty of your picture with the runny egg and thinking that was a great idea. Plus a nice runny egg is a thing of beauty in my opinion

The only thing I don't like about my picture is how dark it is, but to late to change that now

Last edited:
I would gladly eat any of the entries! But, I went with HT. His entry has all of the things I like. Biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs and especially scrapple!

BUT... The fruit put it over the top for me :-D :-D

Yeah I was just looking at the beauty of your picture with the runny egg and thinking that was a great idea(if I am going to steal your thread title, I should steal your picture ideas too :mrgreen:). Plus a nice runny egg is a thing of beauty in my opinion

Pricking that egg for the pic was my idea :bow:, just makes the pic more dramatic.

This one was fun. After much deliberation between my eyes and stomach a decision was made and in the end it was Fatback Joe.

For me, this is one of the hardest ones to choose which entry to vote for in a long time (possibly because I love breakfast food and I'm starved at the moment.) I finally just went through the pics and voted for the one which literally made my stomach growl the loudest. They all look good, and there were a bunch of final contenders for me-Caseydog, The Jackal, Redhot, Oldyote, and several more; but I finally had to go with Fatback Joe.

Back