• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Phubar's Lowland Smokers Jack Meating @ Padawan's Place Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Today we had a little get together to discuss about the Jack...who's going,Phinances,sponsors,etcetera...

OPhcourse we had to eat as well.
Dennessey and Spiffs made cake and pie (our dessert team)
Padawan and I made some sammies and wraps.

Sammie was packed with rucola,pulled wildboar shoulder and smoked rhubarb sauce.

Wraps Philled with rucola,pulled chicken thighs,smoked guac,smoked paprika/onion,creme Phraiche and hot sauce.....now that I'm writing this down I notice that we Phorgot the shredded cheese.

Party was from 10:00AM till 18:00PM.

nice lookin' grub as always!

I'd love some details on the smoked rhubarb sauce...I've got a bunch in the backyard begging to be put to use :thumb:

Looks like Yall are having a blast, Good to see that Tennessee is quite popular at your parties in The NetherPharkinglands. Gentleman Jack is my favorite. I goes great as a side dish to Ribs. Thanks for sharing the pics.

nice lookin' grub as always!

I'd love some details on the smoked rhubarb sauce...I've got a bunch in the backyard begging to be put to use :thumb:

You can do anything you want with it aPhter you cooked it with lots of sugar.
This is how I normally do it:

-marinade in Stroh rum
-smoke it
-cook it in orange juice and sugar to balance out the tangyness

Now it's ready to eat with yoghurt or icecream.

You can make a BBQ sauce out of it by adding stuPh like garlic,onion,red pepper Phlakes,salt,pepper.

You can do anything you want with it aPhter you cooked it with lots of sugar.
This is how I normally do it:

-marinade in Stroh rum
-smoke it
-cook it in orange juice and sugar to balance out the tangyness

Now it's ready to eat with yoghurt or icecream.

You can make a BBQ sauce out of it by adding stuPh like garlic,onion,red pepper Phlakes,salt,pepper.

thanks Phu! sounds pretty simple, and good. I sometimes make rhubarb/apple sauce--goes great with lean cuts of pork like tenderloin.

That Phubarb sauce is Pharking amazing! I brought some back into the states a little while back. :hungry:

Phu - you Pharkers are on a whole 'nother level! :clap2: Really hoping to make it out there next year - this time with the wife & kids. :thumb:

Back