View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron
Default Brethren PSA - "I don't know where to put this"

Lately we have seen a bunch of threads that start with...

"I'm not sure where to put this. The mods can move it if it's in the wrong place"

or something similar.

Guess what? The mods have enough to do.

If you're not sure where to post, take a couple of minutes and read the forum descriptions.

Yes, each forum has a description that gives some guidelines on what is in that forum. These can be found at the top of each forum, or you can read them all on the Brethren forum main page.

For example, here is the description of Q-Talk...

Quote:
*ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.
Please look them over and use them as a reference before posting. If you're still not sure then send a PM to one of the moderators. You can tell who's online my looking at the list of Currently Active Users on the forum main page or at this link. The moderators are shown in green.

Lastly, you CANNOT use Q Talk simply because it gets the most traffic and your thread will be read by more people there than in the appropriate sub-forum. Please use the guidelines above and post in the appropriate place.

Thanks in advance!

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850

Last edited by Ron_L; 07-24-2018 at 09:14 AM..
Ron_L is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->