• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bigmista's Acting Debute in 2012 Barbecue Brethren Film Festival Pitmaster T's - Orangish Sparkles Fast Congeal Process

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I had to do something to make a video about de-fatting interesting.

Pitmaster T

Orangish Sparkles Preview_0002.jpg

in

Orangish Sparkles
A Flash Congeal Process

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnwSpJFf_5s"]Bonus Video - Pitmaster T's Flash Congeal Process (With Orangish Sparkles Movie Preview) - YouTube[/ame]

"The Most Incredible and Funky Movie about BBQ ever made!"

Oh you can THINK you have seen it all.... but you do so at your own

peril.

Also Starring

Orangish Sparkles Preview_0001.jpg

Bigmista

Boshizzle, Bigabyte, Jorge, Kell Phelps, Militant Squatter, the Kaptn, Poobah and the cast of a hundred Temperature Probes

Last edited:
Bigmista filmed this in Summer of 2008 and I am just now using it

Oh My gosh Donnie you are such a genius!!!! This is your hot neighbor that came over to tell you this once I saw the Video but you were not here... sooo... I uh, saw your computer on and decided to just tell you on this forum... I have never seen the forum... I am not you posting this message... but your hot neighbor... well, you must be elsewhere... I will leave my panties on the floor so you will know its me... not you... I mean who would type pretending to be someone else..

Well, got to go now. Wink!

Donnie, this is that Chinese guy that sells the blowers for the smokers... I just want tell to you impression on me the video made by you so much. Oh Allah is so good... I must execute upon you by sincere means that I love your new Beta video. I am conferable saying to you my peer that I have hacked into your stoker through your Brethren account to tell you the same. Anyone can see, though even your moniker is displayed it is I typing this and not you. Therefore Modified it cannot be as not technically a "bump".... because it is I ... and not you commenting...

Just when you think you have run out of excuses for examples of why someone would hack into your account just to thank you for the awesome video, well, here I am... I will remain anonymous for now only to tell you how much of a hero you are. I could care less about your financial difficulties as I am a high level manager that oversees more than a thousand employees and makes a 12 figure income. But since I cannot get back on my acct as I was banned, I will use yours.

I felt superior but can no longer feel superior after seeing your fine acting skills in this video.

Hey, guys... weird thing, I just walked into my house and I heard the door shut just before I came in the room.... why is my laptop on... I have been away for some time.. certainly being out of the house and away from my computer since 7:45.

Hey, looks like some people have seen this film

Pitmaster T: That BBQ Rub, its good, did you write it down?

Pitmaster T's Father: No man, I don't write them down; that's the difference between you and 'me, I don't have to.

WHaT DIALOGUE!!! Tell me who has not had a discussion with their father after he caught his mother on fire. I want to cry.

The best acting I've ever seen! What a power cast! This is going to win an Oscar, no doubt!

Oh, and that's a great idea with the ice. Can't believe I never thought of it before.

The best acting I've ever seen! What a power cast! This is going to win an Oscar, no doubt!

Oh, and that's a great idea with the ice. Can't believe I never thought of it before.

yeah, thing to remember is... do not stir.. don't worry about heat at the bottom, thats not where the fat is. Don't worry about too much ice either. It will not water down your drippings too much, which should already be quite robust.

It is the first thing I do when I get in, in the morning, flash chill. Peel off and strain the cubes and fat.

Just like Purple Rain... this movie was a sleeper... Until the Album came out

That right there is some good stuff...

I Vote Oscar!!!!!
Best supporting actor
Best lead role

So what do you use the drippings for?
or do we have to wait
jon
\\\

In this case..................

I mixed it with some purgatory and used it to "wett" the pulled pork. Butts were deboned, fat CAP was chopped up and introed back to the mix of very slightly torn pork butt (the large fat clump on inside muscle was removed), and the pizzle drizzle was skizzled on the dizzle.

There is another use for those collagen rich drippings only a handful of you know about because you watch my postings closely. But let's keep that on the downlow for now. :grin:

I wanna know what that Shi* was on your chest in the bathtub?

I vote...orange marmalade.:wink:

I wanna know what that Shi* was on your chest in the bathtub?

I vote...orange marmalade.:wink:

Click the Popdaddy's dead link in my signature and poke around the dead channel till you find "Undertaker Slaw" and you will see it there. The long versions of the movie are banked there too.

Back