View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #12
caliking
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capozzoli View Post
Oh cool, that makes sense.

I was thinking of grinding in barbs on my skewers, then putting removable wood handles so I could slide the meat back off.

I love the rice pot with the dough seal.

A change of subject but I am looking around for one of those Indian pressure cookers now. The one with the shelves that layer in to cook multiple items. They are awesome.

You have to see the hand hammered karahis I found. They are on my Xmas list. This coming spring I want to have a real outdoor Indian Kitchen set up.

Sorry, may be another thread.

Thanks for the post. LOVE IT!
Those sound like some pretty fancu seekhs you have planned. Wish I had those tools and skills.

The standard Indian household pressure cooker brands are Hawkins and Prestige. They are indestructible.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][B]EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | [COLOR=red]Ladybug[/COLOR] SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]nipples[/COLOR] | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | [COLOR=black]Simpsons[/COLOR] OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | [COLOR=green]LBGE | sbge | [SIZE="1"]mini bge[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote