Grill Games - Kenosha, WI

jaymo

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Anyone planning on being at this one? I've got a picnic I've got to attend with the family that Saturday, but hope to be able to make it down for awhile at some point.

We'll be there. Look for Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que.

We will be there. Haven't sent the app in yet either though. If you make it, make sure to stop by and say hi.

We thought about coming up, my parents live in Kenosha, but are going to pass this year. Hope it goes well! May make it next year.

We thought about coming up, my parents live in Kenosha, but are going to pass this year. Hope it goes well! May make it next year.

Kim as I have mentioned before unless you are worried about us poisoning :pray: your folks tell em to come down and bring their chairs .They can eat what they like and take some leftovers home also . We will have a few friends from the area but there will be enuff for all.

Kim as I have mentioned before unless you are worried about us poisoning :pray: your folks tell em to come down and bring their chairs .They can eat what they like and take some leftovers home also . We will have a few friends from the area but there will be enuff for all.

Thanks Coz!! I have told my Dad. I bet he will stop by depending on his work schedule. :becky:

thinking about it...

Clark, if Coz doesn't need ya - I can :)

There are 24 teams registered when I checked today. Good turn out for a first time event. If you have visitors planning on stopping by, it looks like they will need a ticket. Buy them online now (2x$15) for a reduced price versus $10 per at the gate.

Wish I could have stopped to say hello to some of you folks, but work calls and I'm doing ribs and beer for friends saturday evening. Any of you staying in Milwaukee for the night can shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to have you swing by....

Trailer loaded and on our way.... only 8 minutes beyond my scheduled time.

Stop by and say hello, our team is called the Magicians of Meat

We'll be by as visitors Saturday. Still too many issues with the pop up to compete. Looks like a good field! First time in a while we're not cooking OR judging. Thinking about doing a video of the awards, just haven't decided for sure.

I'll in to judge all that great Que! Good luck everyone and see you tomorrow.

Back