Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 3rd Annual Main Street BBQ & Bluesfest, Washington, MO - April 15 & 16, 2011

Bunny

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Who all's going?

Mod edit: Edited thread title per the posting guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
B&B will be there! Margaritas on me Rich and Bunny if you're coming early or staying late......we've got a great place nearby!

Last edited:
I will be there. Last year washington was my very first BBQ competition and I have been hooked ever since.

I will be there to see who gets the money. Cook good. Just did Benton, Ky some of the best Q ever.:clap2:

The Q Factor is in - enjoyed the contest a lot last year - ready to go!

TrueQue is locked and loaded for this one, Hayden is looking forward to Kids Q and I do believe I have my wife fully onboard too. Going to enjoy the short drive and good times.

I got the news monday the semi is in the shop will not pass inspection 818.00 latter it is back on the road getting ready for the season to start
washington will be our first contest i am ready

brethren lunch we do it every year just an FYI:becky:

see ya there :icon_shy

Big O Dang O should be rolling in by 11:00am
Can't wait to get the season started.

Looks like rain gear will be in order. Sorry guys, it's obviously our fault! I think it was July last year before we cooked a contest that it didn't vrain at least a little.

Looks like rain gear will be in order. Sorry guys, it's obviously our fault! I think it was July last year before we cooked a contest that it didn't vrain at least a little.

I insist that there will be NO rain!:hand:

Optimistic Bunny

It rained the first year. Did it rain last year? Maybe a little Friday I think......Oh well, it's all on pavement.

I'll take the rain. It's the 30+ mph wind you can keep.

I think it has rained a bit every year.

Agreed, I'll take some showers, no wind please.

Oh and if you are setting up in the street like we have for two years, you'll want setup must off the curb, not up against it, or you'll find that a nice river will eventually flow through your area. Guess how we know? :grin:

Back