What brand Tent Canopy do you use?

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We are looking to buy some new ones.

I have had the King Canopy, and some knock-offs.
All of them seem to have the same problem, with a little bit of rain, the rain pools on the edges of the canopy top and causes the frame to buckle.

So I thought I would ask the brethren what they use?

We've had our Under Cover canopy for 5 or 6 years and have been through multiple storms and torrential rain without any issues. It has and adjustable center support that tightens up the fabric to minimize the pooling.

http://www.iundercover.com/

EZ up..go ahead and logon to the EZ-Up website and buy you some of the weighted sandbags to hold it down..you'll be glad u did!!!! :thumb:

Our 10 x 20 is a King Canopy - never had a problem with rain pooling - the top is too tight for that. It is a little hard to set up with one person. Our 10 x 10 is an Ez-Up - not as durable (will let the rain pool) but one person can set it up easily.

We've been using Caravan canopies since we started competing and they have worked wonderfully. Very good product!

We've been using Caravan canopies since we started competing and they have worked wonderfully. Very good product!

+1

I highly recommend Caravan. Much better than the Quik Shade one that I had before. The all-aluminum Caravan is much lighter and stronger. :thumb:

Caravan. Bought ours online at costco. Heavier duty than the ones in the store if they still have them.

Caravan. Bought ours online at costco. Heavier duty than the ones in the store if they still have them.

Thanks!
I will check that out, Caravan seems to be the consensus so far.

By the way, i also in Beaverton, but leave back to NC in the am.
:thumb:

We've had our Under Cover canopy for 5 or 6 years and have been through multiple storms and torrential rain without any issues. It has and adjustable center support that tightens up the fabric to minimize the pooling.

http://www.iundercover.com/
I noticed while looking at Costco online at the Caravan ,they also have the undercover brand for same price....hmmmm

Thanks!
I will check that out, Caravan seems to be the consensus so far.

By the way, i also in Beaverton, but leave back to NC in the am.
:thumb:

Dang, Beer was cold tonight too and we have a cookoff this sunday. Next time a round PM me and we can get together.

The Under Cover 10x10 professional and the Caravan Duralum 10x10 are the two leaders at the high end. The tops are 600D with sides available and the frames are much heavier. This makes them the top in class. All of the others cannot compare when you look at the specs. The proof will be obvious in a storm and over time. I have three Caravans and the two older ones are definitely better quality when it comes to the tops waterproofing otherwise they still represent a good product.

Back