Do You Like This Site?????

Enjoy the site and info

easy decision to get a subscription.

Um YES!!!

I have learned and honed a lot of my smoking skills just by reading a lot of these posts. To ask a question like that is like asking " Do you like to breath?" Thanks for all. I know I am new as far as membership but I have been reading this forum for a long time.

Love the site.

Gonna subscribe for sure.

Mostly so that I can put up a goofy avatar.

Long time in coming, but thanks to all who have answered the call!!

I am PROUD TO CALL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!:thumb:

Thanks for a great site. I belong to 2 smoking forums too and this is going to take up even more of my time :-D

Just signed on for another year myself. Some of the best money that I have spent so far this year!

wait, you mean everyone doesn't subscribe when they join!?

;o)

i think i subscribed on day one and will continue to do so.

cheers.

I just received my expiration email and re-uped on the spot. If you are getting close nows the time to do it.

Just ordered 3 WGA's from the UK for Padawan,Dennessey and me!:becky:
I had to use a credit card so I borrowed one from my Mommy.
Since I got the card in my hands I thought I could make good use of it and signed up for another (3rd) year....I haven't expired yet.:cool:
Yeah Pharkers...Phu is still gonna hang around here!!!

I'm sad to see that everone lately wants to talk about reuping......

ME
I love this site becauce I've met cowgirl(Jeanie), phu (Herbert), harbomaster (Clark), chambersuac(Dan),Bobbrisket(Bob), MRIGUY, COZ, and so many others..... I've met and talked to some and each and everyone has been a unique experience.... so......

I'll get of my horse......

Last edited:
So, do I have to undergo a Federal background check before I get my beer after making a donation?

I love this place. Really I do!

So...I lengthend my stay week ago here but my previous subscription isn't expired yet.
Should I see an extra beer or something hovering above my avatar?
Right now I know that I've payed but don't see it back in the form of beers or something.
Thanks alot!:becky:

I wanted to say the forum is fantastic. I can access the forum with my Droid phone in the standard web format (not mobile), That's a biggie for me. I might add that one of the other forums is in a very antiquated old web format which is why I don't go there. Tough to search and navigate.

This place rocks!

Back