Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Palmerton PA, Oct 9, 2010 Rock'n Ribfest

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Come on people.....this one is a no brainer. $2,500 for GC. $1,000 for RGC. $100 to enter. Really? Yeah Really.

Oh yeah, one more thing....that's Guaranteed Money put up by the kind people at Blue Mountain Ski Area.

I will be there for this one. Come on all you Long Island grilling guru's whats the matter no balls? All you cookbook chefs you have three weeks to make your outlines and recipes from martha stewart cooking. If you want to come in second place bring it. Nothing stopping me at this one!!!!!

I'm In I guess, my brother is in the car writing you an american express travelers check for the beer we drank, I also have to sign it, i will right back ,, seriously i will send out the app Monday, on my way to Harvard for the weekend :p

Oh yeah, one more thing....that's Guaranteed Money put up by the kind people at Blue Mountain Ski Area.

I dont get why no one is all over this. Sounds like the cookbooks are retired for the year!

We will be there. And hope our chili does better than New Holland.

we aren't competing, so that gives Matt even a better chance at winning

Here are the competitors thus far....Come on kids, get your apps in. We got two weeks to hit 20 teams and make this thing a great comp.

Easy Pickens BBQ
Hogs Gone Wild
Red Lion
Smoke My Meat
Jacked Up
Mr. Bobo's
Blind Pig
Christmas City BBQ

Here are the competitors thus far....Come on kids, get your apps in. We got two weeks to hit 20 teams and make this thing a great comp.

Easy Pickens BBQ
Hogs Gone Wild
Red Lion
Smoke My Meat
Jacked Up
Mr. Bobo's
Blind Pig
Christmas City BBQ

We pitted next to him in Shrewsbury... If Tommy's there, I am going to bust my hump to make sure I get there too!!!:thumb:

Printing out the app as I type this!

Tommy is in....we received his check and he is a definite. Can we expect an application from you this week with a check for $100?? Sounds like you're going to get ready to bust your hump to make it out here. HaHaHA

We pitted next to him in Shrewsbury... If Tommy's there, I am going to bust my hump to make sure I get there too!!!:thumb:

Printing out the app as I type this!

Tommy is in....we received his check and he is a definite. Can we expect an application from you this week with a check for $100?? Sounds like you're going to get ready to bust your hump to make it out here. HaHaHA
That's a big 10-4!:thumb:

Updated Teams: Halfway to 20

Easy Pickens BBQ
Hogs Gone Wild
Red Lion
Smoke My Meat
Jacked Up
What What BBQ
Mr. Bobo's
Blind Pig
Christmas City BBQ
Porter Mac's Rockin' BBQ
Q-Haven

$2500.00 up for grabs to the GC, $5K total prize money.
Sat. Oct 9th Palmerton, PA Blue Mountain Ski Resort. Application posted below.
There are few Spots left, $100.00 entry fee.
Teams are welcomed in on friday night.

http://www.skibluemt.com/SkiBlue/SiteAssets/files/main/GrillingCompApplicationWaiver.2.pdf

http://www.skibluemt.com/SkiBlue/info/special-events/backyardgrilln.aspx

Back