Books and websites

energyzer

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
What are some good cook books or websites for smoker
recipes, types of wood that works best with what meats, that sort of information?

Welcome !!! stop by to Cattle Call section when you have a moment to introduce yourself.

Here's a great thread on recommended books

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1184653#post1184653

As far as websites, just stay right here and read the KQCuer roadmap at the top of this section and use the google search at the bottom of the page and you'll learn more about BBQ here than anywhere else on the net or ask a question and you'll get tons of credible responses by the group.

Vinny is correct. Just hang around here. I spent years scouring the net for "how to" advice. Found this place and stayed. The knowledge that is shared here is unequaled.

Bythebookthrowdown1.jpg

Here is part of my collection....​

TI's post made we change my response. I have shelves full of books that I use for resource. I still use a book for making Tamales, although Bob B has "almost" made me a follower of his freehand approach. Almost.

I never smoked anything, so I need all the help I can get. I'm gearing up to build an UDS, now I just need to learn how to use it. There is so much information on here that sometimes it is hard to find it. I have tried the search tool, but it says that I am not authorized to use that, so it is back to hen pecking through, or just ask.
MILITANT - Where do I find KQCuer roadmap?

The search at top is for subscription... but you can use the Google based search engine all the way at the bottom without a subscription..

or just ask.. you'll get answers :thumb:

Back