• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kennedale, Tx IBCA Cookoff

J

JamesB

Any of the N. Tx Brethren going? We'll be there as Texas Q Crew! It will be our 3rd contest ever.

I'll be there Friday by noon. Look for the Paddlin Pigs banner on the white enclosed trailer with the black AC on top.

We should be out there Friday morning sometmie. Will have my brothers travel trailer and I'll probably be bringing my big ugly pit... (not the one in the avatar).

Anybody also watching the sprint car races?

Just about got the trailer loaded, and about to start trimming ribs and chickens.

Best of luck to you guys! We hope to do more IBCA comps next year....

We had a great time. 12th in chicken. Tony76248 took 2nd in ribs. Awards looked like they were spread all over the field of teams.

We had a great time. 12th in chicken. Tony76248 took 2nd in ribs. Awards looked like they were spread all over the field of teams.

How do you find out your rank if you are below 10th?

Is that up to the head judge in ICBA?

Great to see Tony & Keller every time I started over to paddiln pigs you looked busy so I left you alone.

was only able to get a 15th rib & 12th brisket Congrat's to all that made the walk

It was great meeting everybody! Great to put a face to a name etc... Tanked in each category, but had a ton of fun and will def. be doing more comps next year.

It was great meeting everybody! Great to put a face to a name etc... Tanked in each category, but had a ton of fun and will def. be doing more comps next year.

Good. There will be 2 in Iriving in Feb & March.:biggrin:

Back