Roll Call. Inside 30 days. October 16-17, 2009 Diamond State BBQ Championship

watg? is planning to arrive friday morning.
Can we get a Sledcast? Rumblins are talkin rain...not again!:eusa_clap

Got our packet today we are in site 116. Looks like they moved the judges area.

Last edited:
We're at site 49... be there Friday morn as well.

See ya' there... good luck!

I am looking for a box runner that weekend.

I will offer free beer, a ton bbq that you can take home, and hours of my sensless ramblings. Anyone out there wanna come help a solo team from California.

See you their PHIL.Think sister said we are site 91.They are arriving friday morning.I will be taking red-eye(driving) e.t.a 3 a.m.

Black Cat BBQ

I will offer free beer, a ton bbq that you can take home, and hours of my sensless ramblings. Anyone out there wanna come help a solo team from California.

I may be able to do this for you....

Black Cat BBQ-Jen is my sister....

I got a note from Melinda today, they are up to 81 teams, they need 20 judges.:eusa_clap

PS: They have an enclosed judges tent this year.:-D

PPS: gee, I wonder what the weather will be like?:?:

Can we get a Sledcast up in here? (and an amen):lol:

I can arrange for a runner for you. We live in about 20 minutes from Dover and have a lot of friends and family coming. We can hook you up. Do you need anything else? PM me if you do. What spot are you in?

Chix, Swine & Bovine will be there early Friday. BTW congrats George and crew:-D

Is there a list of teams competing in this contest?

I haven't seen a list yet either, but I just found out my buddy Erwin Smith of Island Smokehouse BBQ will be there in slot 48... right next to me.

Let the party begin!

Pig-Cast

Since I don't believe BBQ Brethren Chief Meterologist Sledneck will be attending this one, I will fill in with Pig-Cast:

Friday, Oct 16
07.gif

High: 50 °F RealFeel®: 40 °F
Cloudy and cold with rain possible

Friday Night, Oct 16
18.gif

Low: 43 °F RealFeel®: 31 °F
Windy with rain and drizzle

Saturday, Oct 17
07.gif

High: 48 °F RealFeel®: 38 °F
Cloudy, windy and cold with rain possible

Last edited:
Couldnt you have deleted the word 'windy' from each day just to try and make us feel good?:eusa_clap:lol:

Back