• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Another GC for Left Hand Smoke!

M

McClung

From the Seattle Times

"The big winner over the weekend, however, was a team called Left Hand Smoke from Duvall and Bothell, which won $700 and the opportunity to attend the Great American Barbecue contest and the American Royal contest in Kansas City. They also will be entered in a drawing for an invitation to the Jack Daniels competition next year."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/foodwine/2009909439_barbecue21m.html

WOW! Thanks Tim...it was a lot of fun! I'm sorry you were not able to make it this year...we'll see you next year for sure. :p

It was a perfect day in Seattle for cookin' meat! :biggrin:...

P1000361.jpg

P1000350.jpg

P1000394.jpg

P1000380.jpg

BBQ Brethren at the "Evergreen State BBQ Championship"...(Lynnae took the pic...she's a Brethren as well) :p

I'm very bad with names so brothers please introduce yourselves from left to right if I get it wrong...:icon_blush:

"Moving The Chains" (forgot name :icon_blush:), Laren, James "Old Dawg" (First Place Pizza), Swamprb and JD McGee "Left hand Smoke", Jack (Old Dawg), Michael and Chris "NW BBQ"...:biggrin:

P1000385.jpg

Lynnae with her first place pork and free brisky...

P1000395.jpg

NW BBQ gets a walk...

P1000396.jpg

Bringin' home the brisket...(all first place winners got a free brisky)

P1000397.jpg

Me and the Swamprb with our GC trophy...:p:p:p

P1000404.jpg

Our bling...

P1000410.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats. You guys are unstoppable.

Attachments

• DSC_0298 (Large).jpg
    DSC_0298 (Large).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 72
  • cool pic #1 (Large).jpg
    cool pic #1 (Large).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71
Congrats again you guys

I also wanted to say that you guys were fantastic neighbors aside from the fleet of maverick alarms:p.

If any of you guys haven't met JD and Brian I hope you get a chance. Two first class gentlemen and a first class team. I would hope that they epitomize what this board is all about.

Good luck the rest of the way and see you next year.

"Moving The Chains" (forgot name :icon_blush:)

BTW thats me Jesse

Congrats again you guys

I also wanted to say that you guys were fantastic neighbors aside from the fleet of maverick alarms:p.

Sorry Jesse...that was my fault...I was battling low temps on my pork butt pit...:icon_blush: I'll be sure to hit the mute next year! :p

If any of you guys haven't met JD and Brian I hope you get a chance. Two first class gentlemen and a first class team. I would hope that they epitomize what this board is all about.

Good luck the rest of the way and see you next year.

BTW thats me Jesse

...and another me...:icon_blush: It was great to meet you and your family as well...see you next year! :p

Back