What's your best craigslist score

Got both smokers for $250 each. Not sure of the size of the first one but the 2nd one is 290 gallons. Gonna turn it into a RF.

DSCN1125.jpg

0711111748.jpg

CL score X 2 - A unique CL angle

When the stickburner bug hit me... found a 1 year old Lang 48 Patio for a reasonable price in Virginia -$1,000.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62761&highlight=damsel

Two years later, was looking for something bigger... so I listed the 48 for sale.
Same day on CL... found a Lang 60 mobile, again located in Virginia... who also posted his Lang for sale the same day.
The guy wanted to downsize whereas I was upgrading.

Ultimately we agreed to swapping pits and a little cash to add with the 48.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103002&highlight=pack

First reply/first day listing - sold in principle for the other's smoker.

Looks like I'm adding to my Weber arsenal/obsession. I'm picking up a performer with a SS table tonight for $50. He was asking $125, I offered him $50, He accepted. I'll post some pics of the line-up tomorrow.

Just scored a 22.5 Silver last night for $25 with a Chimney! :clap2: Bought if off a lady who said she bought it a couple of weeks ago and her husband, "caught the farkin yard on fire" she said the thing had to go. Here it is on the left. Haven't even had time to give her a quick cleaning.

6080780636_7f253496ff.jpg

Found it for $2k about 2 hours from home, up here you just don't find too many cookers for sale...and it's a long haul to places where civilized folks would actually part with a nice cooker.

tCMStUxw0V_QgDiXNoBF2pv1XiF2L_KOr943K2oOGE4

Attachments

• smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 255
Nice score. LOL at the "grills like this go for over $1000". I scored the same one this summer for $50

That was my favorite line too. He even tried telling me that when I picked it up, I just nodded and said thanks. It's a DA 2001.

Last edited:
Found it for $2k about 2 hours from home, up here you just don't find too many cookers for sale...and it's a long haul to places where civilized folks would actually part with a nice cooker.

tCMStUxw0V_QgDiXNoBF2pv1XiF2L_KOr943K2oOGE4

My Wifes brother just moved to Missoula a couple of weeks ago to work at one of the resorts up there. He said he's never coming back to Vegas even to visit.

My Wifes brother just moved to Missoula a couple of weeks ago to work at one of the resorts up there. He said he's never coming back to Vegas even to visit.

He may change his tune once he's 8 months into the winter season and wondering if the sun even still exists.

I just picked this up on Tuesday...a Traeger Texan used just once for $350. Not too bad considering it was all I could to do keep from buying a brand new one for $999 last weekend.

Attachments

• traeger1.jpg
    traeger1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 244
  • traeger2.jpg
    traeger2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 243
  • traeger3.jpg
    traeger3.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 240
You'll need sunglass or BBQ in the shade. That one really shines.

I just picked this up on Tuesday...a Traeger Texan used just once for $350. Not too bad considering it was all I could to do keep from buying a brand new one for $999 last weekend.

Holy Shnikes! that is a great score. Go get her dirty already!

Not doubting you, but are you sure that's a Traeger? If so, it must be an older one. In any event, great score!

Mine would have to be either my ECB for $15, the in the box, never been opened wrapped in plastic 10x10 Caravan portable awning for $50, or the 6 cast iron skillets (16", 12", 2-10", 2-8") for $60.

I could go on, of course.......I LOVE CL!

I got the exact same deal on my ECB lol.

Wsm 18.5

Practically brand new WSM 18.5. The guy said he had used it once. It was perfect and I only spent $120:-D
'

Happy to join this thread! $20 today off Craigslist. 1996 Weber Master Touch!

b26e8c99.jpg

7979d9d9.jpg

Back