Post pics of your BBQ cart!

Tricky

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I'm trying to locate a used Weber Performer, not because I need another Weber kettle but because the cart looks like a perfect fit for my UDS. I'd love to be able to move my UDS around (even when its hot) and to have some built in prep area right around the smoker.

I figure if the kettle lid fits the UDS then their diameters are the same and my UDS would fit in the same space on the cart. But I've missed the only two Performers I've seen on Craigslist in my area in the last year or so. So I'm trying to think of other options.

I'd love to see what the Brethren have come up with for carts for their upright smokers (or anything, really). Maybe your creativity will help me come up with my own ideas

I salvaged a propane grill for the aluminum body and saved the frame for a UDS cart. It fit perfect. I gave it to a neighbor. He is sending me a picture and then I'll post it.

I don't even have a BBQ ....
but look at my watch - you WANT the grill -
Tick tock
"Get the grill." "The goodies too."
tick tock tick tock.
"Get a bunch of ribs"
You MUST ANSWER THE BEAST!

uds007-1.jpg

uds016.jpg

Need to build a cart for my OTS...

While I'm not bad in getting chit done home improvement / repair -wise as fine as the finer aspects of making things prettay I suck chit.

But we'll see...maybe I can surprise myself.

Back