First attempt at MOINK balls

Peter B

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am participating in a potluck lunch today at work and MOINK balls seemed like the concensus dish to make so I went to work late last night smoking some MOINK balls. I am up in the North East and I didn't get the smoker on til about 9:30pm so I did everything in the cold and dark.

The appearance could be better, perhaps if I made them during the day or had a better flashlight, but the flavor is great. These will become a regular item on my cook list for sure.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 220
Look great. I picked up a little headlamp to use for night smokes.

Look great. I picked up a little headlamp to use for night smokes.

I have a solar powered lantern that someone in my house stored away in the closet in the basement because they didn't like the way it looked hanging out by the window keeping a charge.:doh:

I am betting you are now destined to make those for every work potluck lunch for the rest of the time you work there! They look good to me. In my experience, coworkers never turn away anything that comes off a smoker.

I've searched the recipes with no luck. How do I make some of these!

It's simple just meatballs wrapped in bacon. Moo + oink. You can put rub on if you want and sauce them when they're almost done. The ones above look great by the way. :thumb:

I see no shame in that game, serve them up rarely do people care about the looks they just want to eat them.

Back