Contest Announcment Red White & Que, a WFC qualifier. Cresskill NJ. 9/5-9/7

The cost for KCBS this year is 275.00. No additional cost for larger sites. RV's won't be allowed to tie into generators. The registration will be up soon on BBQ scores. you guys will be the first to know.
There will be both amateur and professional rib cook-off, if you don't which one you are PM me. Chances are if your reading this post, you will be in the pro division. All monies outside of sanctioning fees go back to the teams. This year we will allocate additional monies to offset WFC entry fee and travel to LV. To the GC goes the spoils, good luck this summer and we will see you Cresskill on Sept 5th!

Judge

Hi All I will there as a unofficial judge.:-D
Had a great time last year!!!
DanB

Great job by Dana and the Three Men and a Baby back team for putting this together. This is only year two of the event and it is run by some of the best in the biz also supporters of OBR. Top notch, keep up the good work. Unfortunately the devil can't make it the date is no bueno for us as we will be working a food festival that weekend. Good luck to all fellow brethren members..

The cost for KCBS this year is 275.00. No additional cost for larger sites. RV's won't be allowed to tie into generators. The registration will be up soon on BBQ scores. you guys will be the first to know.
There will be both amateur and professional rib cook-off, if you don't which one you are PM me. Chances are if your reading this post, you will be in the pro division. All monies outside of sanctioning fees go back to the teams. This year we will allocate additional monies to offset WFC entry fee and travel to LV. To the GC goes the spoils, good luck this summer and we will see you Cresskill on Sept 5th!

Great stuff. Sorry to be dense but is it RVs won't be able to use their own generators (no noise) or plug into the onsite electricity?

The team/judging registration is up on www.bbqscores.com

30 teams excepted, all entry fees outside of sanction fees go back to the awards
early registration registration is 275.00

300.00 after July 1st.

Back