What makes up a BBQ Team

Spicewine cookers and the likes of them, really dont need a Pitbitch.

OK, pitbitch resposibilities for our team....help prep the ribs by pulling the membrane, get up with Mr. Kick for the 2AM-6AM shift, keep the chimneys of charcoal ready for addition to the cooker, keep Mr. Kick awake, put the fatties in at 3AM for breakfast, lay the ribs out at 5AM to go in the cooker at 6AM, keep Mr. Kick awake, get Darrel up at 6AM, help with breakfast and clean up dishes, keep Mr. Kick awake, get John up at 9AM, keep work area clean, clock watcher from 12 noon to 1:30 PM, box runner, keep area clean, tuck Mr. Kick in for a nap until awards presentation............. :mrgreen:

Bellybro said:
We really work well with Kick's wife!

Told him if he ever left us she was staying!!!!!

I ain't going no where.......Chick-N-Pig don't need me anymore, he's doing fine on his own......... 8)

BTW.....why is it I'm not allowed in the camper from 11:30 until 1:30??
Is there something I need to know here?

All the snoaring going on at that time is whole diffrent language and would be hard to understand when we are talking about T.

In my soup kitchen...... Pitbitch is someone I trust with my fire... thats a good thing.

The Pitbitch is in charge of the fire. They will have other responsibilities, but the fire is their primary role. They have to have good fire managment skills, keeping temps even, keeping smoke clean and keeping a coal bed going. The pitmaster would be the one cooking. You can be sure the chef is gonna be working that fire at times. Pitbitch knows that.

Thanks Phil - Spice humiliated me... :cry:

Sorry T K !! I can be so insesitive sometimes. Please don't put a curse on me. I have enough trouble winning. :roll:

Back