• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I like CHUCK......................STEAK!!!!

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The perfect way to season any beef steak, in my opinion is with.....

.....a drizzle of EVOO.....
IMG_5086.jpg

....and some.....
IMG_5085.jpg

.....and a bit of finely minced garlic......
IMG_5082.jpg

.....and FRESHLY cracked pepper......
IMG_5084.jpg

Before:
IMG_5083.jpg

After:
IMG_5087.jpg

This is gonna be GOOD!
IMG_5088.jpg

Hot grill....
IMG_5090.jpg

Direct heat.....
IMG_5092.jpg

Cooked until 130 internal temp......:thumb:
IMG_5094.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm..........
IMG_5096.jpg

Oh yeah baby....Daddy's HONGRY!!! :hungry:
IMG_5099.jpg

PERFECTION! :clap:
IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5101-1.jpg

Dang that was good. :thumb:

Thanks for lookin! :bow:

And thanks brother {Midnight * Smoke} for turning me on to these steaks! :thumb:

That's what I had for supper tonight too!! I'm stuffed but your pics are making me drool! Looks sooooo goodl :becky:

Nice job Wampus! Perfectly cooked and bone in no less! Can't find bone in around here. I think they taste a lot better bone in.

Mike

That looks good Wampus, I am having leftover chicken, weeee.

"weeee"
:spit:

Nice job Wampus! Perfectly cooked and bone in no less! Can't find bone in around here. I think they taste a lot better bone in.

Mike

Yeah, these are from a cow my brother and I had butchered last year. Had a little trouble getting the butcher to understand, but he got em right! I can't even find chuck steak around here. Have to buy the chuck roast and do em like steaks.....still works good though.

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};2032680 said:
Nice job! I really like the flavor of Chuck, a little tough but the flavor is outstanding!

Yeah, they're a bit chewy, but farkin flavor is GOOD fer sher! A little work cutting around the grisle too, but worth the effort! Thanks again Terry!

That is what all the mom and pop meat markets sell around here. They will sell you California style (orange juice marinade base) or Texas style Wooster sauce base. I hope you ate what we call the (bubble gum)? It's that oval shaped nerve/tendon dealy. We fight over that part. Chewy like bubble gum. Not much flavor, but just fun. That is some dang good eating!

Whats going on tonite? Had Chuckies for dinner also. Chuckies are awesome and you can't beat the price.

Looks Great!!! Grilled 9 ribeyes that way the other night and they were great! Finally got my wife to eat one with red in the center instead of just a slight twinge of pink and she actually liked it....Maybe she is finally coming around

Nice looking steaks, Wamp!

I've been eating alot of chuck lately because the price can't be beat!

Back