Fattie blow-out!

Bentley

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Get a call from BigMista about 30 minuets ago, right as he starts to talk he yells at me he is not gonna call me anymore. Just had a flat, could hear him hollerin at this one guy, "you can see I wanna get over", LMAO!

Said the last time he called me he got a flat, I let him go so he could call AAA. Hope everthing worked out Mista!

My fattie must of had sympathy for him, I believe it had a blow out too! Just lucky it was on the upside! Tried to do reconstructive surgury and tie with bucthers twine, but it was to hot and wanted to pull through. Wraped it up in foil, vac sealed it and will take it to the BackYard next week! Never even got to try it!

What am I doing wrong hear Brothers?

IMG_1636.jpg

Get a call from BigMista about 30 minutes ago, right as he starts to talk he yells at me he is not gonna call me anymore. Just had a flat, could hear him hollerin at this one guy, "you can see I wanna get over", LMAO!

Said the last time he called me he got a flat, I let him go so he could call AAA. Hope everything worked out Mista!

My fattie must of had sympathy for him, I believe it had a blow out too! Just lucky it was on the upside! Tried to do reconstructive surgery and tie with butchers twine, but it was to hot and wanted to pull through. Wrapped it up in foil, vac sealed it and will take it to the BackYard next week! Never even got to try it!

What am I doing wrong here Brothers?

IMG_1636.jpg

:p Pretty simple, the ans. to almost all World Problems...

MORE MEAT!!:p
It still looked great...

I'm thinking that you need to have the meat part to be thicker. Also, cheese expands when heated. Could be a combination of the two.

See you quit using the turd burners and using a real Q machine there Bentley

Dude! That grill is WAY to clean! Tell me it's Hollywood video magic!

Looks like too much filling for the amount of meat. Just my opinion but looks like you are trying to put too much stuff in there. More meat is always an alternative. Let us know how it works out.

I think you need to wrap and send to me right away. I will get right on the case and let you know. LOL seems like more meat but aways get one the pops they taste just as good.

Looks like too much filling for the amount of meat. Just my opinion but looks like you are trying to put too much stuff in there. More meat is always an alternative. Let us know how it works out.

I concur.

I would say the same more meat or less filling.

I throw my in the freezer for an hour after I wrap so it holds better.

If I am worried in the slightest about the stick-ability of my fatty, I beat an egg and use an egg wash to help it adhere together.

Since I don't know how you prepared it, it's a little difficult to know where things went wrong.

Did you flatten the sausage, add the stuffing, and then roll the fatty up? If so, maybe the seam didn't hold. I try and pay extra attention to seams and end caps to make sure they bind well.

It appears like you have some peppers but I'm not sure about other veggies. I saute all veggies to get the moisture out prior to being added to the fatty.

I too mix an egg with every 2 lbs of sausage as well as a few bread crumbs.

In the end, a fatty eruption like that is caused because you add too much chit. Consider reducing the amount of stuffing by half the next time.

Looks to me like a classic case of trying to stuff 5 pounds of chit in a 4 pound bag :biggrin::biggrin:

Back