• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

himalayan salt block ribeyes

I bought the same woot deal and that's my current favorite beer. Do you have the other half of this amulet? Seriously, the steaks look awesome. Did you put the blocks on when you lit the grill? I'm worried that I might crack them if I put them on cold.

that looks like a success. i have one somewhere, never used it, might have to pull it out now!

on a scale of 1-5 how salty was the finished steak?(i like mine steakhouse salty, whcih would be a 6 on the 1-5 scale).

i didn't pre-salt it at all and i thought it could have used more salt BUT, these steaks were only 1 inch (pre-sliced) and i would prefer a thicker piece of meat that would sit on for longer. the onions picked up a lot of salt.

I bought the same woot deal and that's my current favorite beer. Do you have the other half of this amulet? Seriously, the steaks look awesome. Did you put the blocks on when you lit the grill? I'm worried that I might crack them if I put them on cold.

i left them on the hot grill 45 minutes before i started cooking. could have been hotter and could have been another 15 minutes.

oh yeah, cleaned up very easily with a wet sponge and a dry
paper towel.

Back