• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Show your BBQ Area

Look's great!! I just want to know where's the Mass of Beer?
Todd

Im almost done with remodeling my patio and adding the "Egg-Center" behind the garage.

Before :

57_2652_1.jpg

And after - actualy after a lot of hard work and spending quite a bit of $$$...

Still some things to do like taking up the pavers, putting some wood edging o the roof, putting a second coat of paint on the wood, painting the whole friggin house, kiling a couple billion ants and so on.

All work was done by me and some family and friends.

57_P1080105_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080106_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080109_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080108_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080110_Small_1.jpg

57_P1070863_Small_1.jpg

57_P1070864_Small_1.jpg

Heres the egg-center, ~17 by 14 foot. I´m planning to build a u-shaped counter where i have my eggs ( one of each size + 2 minis) and the sink and fridge build in towards the wall. The other side will have work space and a bar whith some bar chairs on the other side.

57_P1080111_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080112_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080113_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080115_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080119_Small_1.jpg

57_P1080145_Small_1.jpg

Any suggestions ? I´d like to hear your opinions !

Thanks,

DM

awesome place don. i'm wondering though about the overhead slanting back to the house. how does that drain ?

I have a suggestion...I suggest that you get your arse down to Missouri and build ME one of those...lol....Really nice planning and work there. Gonna be some fabulous memories created in that space :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wow

AMROCKS and everyone else who posted pictures-

Wow! Your setups are amazing. ALL of you should be proud.

Man, you guys have some sweet setups. Just this last weekend I decided to start a little project myself. I cut a 8x13 swath out of my lawn in the yard and have the pier blocks leveled in place with the posts up. Going to start by just getting the lean to roof up and some short pony walls to hide some of the gear. Got three grills to get in there, so I want to be cooking under it by the weekend. Not sure what to do for floor yet, maybe some large tiles or just gravel.

Man, you guys have some sweet setups. Just this last weekend I decided to start a little project myself. I cut a 8x13 swath out of my lawn in the yard and have the pier blocks leveled in place with the posts up. Going to start by just getting the lean to roof up and some short pony walls to hide some of the gear. Got three grills to get in there, so I want to be cooking under it by the weekend. Not sure what to do for floor yet, maybe some large tiles or just gravel.

Got any Pics?

This is a lot more challenging than what I expected. Still chugging along though. My wife and I have been working on it after the day jobs. And it has been in the 100's here.
4f5d65f5.jpg

Managed to get all the rafters done. It got too windy to try and put the sheeting on. The design has an 18" step down off the patio (2 steps). So when you are standing inside, it is 10' high.
3003d673.jpg

Managed to get all the rafters done. It got too windy to try and put the sheeting on. The design has an 18" step down off the patio (2 steps). So when you are standing inside, it is 10' high.
3003d673.jpg

Man it's going to be nice with all that height! Me Likey :thumb:

Back