Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Georgia BBQ Championship Throw Down February 9th, 2013

We are teaming up with Right on Que under the Superior Smokers banner. It will be our first competition in the new trailer and with the two new SS-One smokers!

We are teaming up with Right on Que under the Superior Smokers banner. It will be our first competition in the new trailer and with the two new SS-One smokers!
Very cool! I saw that you were selling your trailer but didn't realize you had replaced it already!

Dave it will be strange seeing you cook more :razz:. Where the hell are we going to get our judges summary now???? :loco:

I'm in! Does anyone know how far turn-in will be? I've heard it's not going to be in the horse pasture and not on the terraced parking lot like last year.

Candy,

I sent a message off to the resort asking that question too. The "golf cart rental" information on the email has scared me....Though it would be cool to see the Nascar race of 30 golf carts heading toward the turn in tent!

Candy,

I sent a message off to the resort asking that question too. The "golf cart rental" information on the email has scared me....Though it would be cool to see the Nascar race of 30 golf carts heading toward the turn in tent!

I cook by myself -- it's a problem if it' too far away! Climbing back to the top level after each turn-in last year 'bout wore me out.

You got a golf cart driver? I'd split cost with you for turn-in rides...

Pardon me Suh, but I hail from the great Commonwealth of Virginia which, if I recall correctly fought against the war of Northern Aggression.
Yes, but you are the Pres. of the Mid Atlantic BBQ Association! Which means you may have to submit to a test to prove your true lineage!!!

Dave, I thought this was February 2nd, which conflicts with the table captain class in Sandy Springs. I might be able to swing a cook that weekend.

Back