If You Don't Have A Subscription...

deguerre

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
You really should think about getting one.

I quote myself from a previous thread when I renewed:

This site is one of the most valuable and unique places on the net. Period. Where else can you share knowledge, fellowship, the love of food, cooking, all things BBQ and just plain down home feeling with people from ALL walks of life, different cultures and countries? Thanks Phil for creating such a wonderful world for me to be a part of.

I urge everyone who doesn't currently have a subscription to get one. The cost of admission is only 25 dollars for the basic, which is a STEAL. Support the Brethren, because the Brethren will, in one way or another, ALWAYS support you. :thumb::thumb:

And Now, Our own Bamabuzzard has a sweet deal for new subscribers that post in this thread

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156055

A chance to win a 4 pack from Double Ds! This is good stuff y'all and I recommend it highly. Plus, you'll be supporting our Home here.:cool:

Hurry! Today is the last day! So if you got a subscription from March 13 thru today, enter!

Easily covered by the price of only one cook that you would possibly mess up or even better, the one that you knock out of the park!

Great information and people, glad I joined.

deguerre just bought the 100$ deal kinda been putting it off but you are one heck of a salesman!!! LOL No really i have been spending more time on this site and really am growing to love it. There is so much help here and wonderful people me and Tyler are proud to be a part of it. I hope very soon to be in the venders section we have a website in the making and enjoy building cookers, and cooking too. The last couuple of years we have built a cooker to give away for a fundraiser or to help someone in need. I have my eyes peeled and hope to be able to do the same this year. If you see a need pm me ..... thanks TQ been blessed and love to pass it own!!!!!!

My annual subscription for the $50 level, that somehow became the $100 level, is well worth it. Guerry is a suck up.

Back