Rick's Tropical Delight???

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hey Rick,

No pressure, but you mentioned making a Mulberry/Habenero (I think it was) sauce a couple of days ago. How did it turn out?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm................I just ruint my keyboard thinking of the flavor profile of that sauce.

hey! it was mulberry chipotle and it really didn't turn out like i expected. i glazed some chicken wings with it and it's way too hot :icon_blush:

back tot the drawing board

hey! it was mulberry chipotle and it really didn't turn out like i expected. i glazed some chicken wings with it and it's way too hot :icon_blush:

no such thing... way too hot. If it's too loud you're too old!!!

j/k:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Thanks for the update! PLEASE let us know when you master it, but to be honest, it's very hard for something to be too hot, IMO!

you think things can't be to hot, try "super smokers" texas hot sauce and it will burn your mouth so bad that it will make you cry. i bought a bottle, tried a little and threw it in the trash because it was way to hottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

you think things can't be to hot, try "super smokers" texas hot sauce and it will burn your mouth so bad that it will make you cry. i bought a bottle, tried a little and threw it in the trash because it was way to hottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Where can I get some of that there sauce? Sounds good!

you can find it on line, and schnucks supermarket carries it here :p:p

you can find it on line, and schnucks supermarket carries it here :p:p

I'm having a hard time finding it online. I keep getting hits for Super Smoker's BBQ not hot sauce...

Back