Country Style "Ribs" PR0N

SurrealOne

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
The wife and I had a hog slaughtered and processed recently and these, "ribs" if you choose to call em were given to us in the mix. She loves the fark out of 'em and asked me to make some today. I set up the smoker @ 275 and decided to go the 3-2-1 route. Well, they were actually done in about 4 hours. Took some new potatoes, cut em in quarters, put some olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper on them and stuffed them in there with the CSR's for a bit. The fire flamed up a bit...for a while, actually. I didn't catch it since I was taking care of the twins, but they still turned out great considering.

Attachments

• 20130627_160555.jpg
    20130627_160555.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 245
  • 20130627_163527.jpg
    20130627_163527.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 2013062795214504.jpg
    2013062795214504.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 243
The wife and I had a hog slaughtered and processed recently and these, "ribs" if you choose to call em were given to us in the mix. She loves the fark out of 'em and asked me to make some today. I set up the smoker @ 275 and decided to go the 3-2-1 route. Well, they were actually done in about 4 hours. Took some new potatoes, cut em in quarters, put some olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper on them and stuffed them in there with the CSR's for a bit. The fire flamed up a bit...for a while, actually. I didn't catch it since I was taking care of the twins, but they still turned out great considering.

Her twins or your twins....? LMAO Sorry I couldn't help it...lol

LOL. Mine, hers...ours. The ones I was referring to are 4 month old girls...which are quite the dang handful when their dad wants to do something besides hold or feed them lol.

LOL. Mine, hers...ours. The ones I was referring to are 4 month old girls...which are quite the dang handful when their dad wants to do something besides hold or feed them lol.

You're a blessed man having twins. What a gift! I'm an identical twin, and from the stories my parents tell......well, you deserve to enjoy some good BBQ :hail:

I have twins myself, 5 yr old boy/girl. At that age anything that you produce that looks even remotely edible is a score. Trust me, I know!!!

Food does look good tho!

Back