Supersized #2

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Cookers are silent a few days while large wildfires are surrounding the region. I’m 100% confident I can contain my fires, I’m also 100% certain close smoke would frighten the subdivision. Be cool or be cast out :))

My Bride asked me to occasionally eat supper with her. You really can’t eat bbq every meal.

Take out Supersized #2: Combination shrimp chicken steak with extra veggies on Udon noodle. Doused with Sriracha and a beer. It was one order, we split and have leftovers. She’s Happy, or at least happier.

I know for a fact that the Karma Bus runs 24/7/365 picking up arseholes. No need on punching a ticket.

Silent smokers, but air is filled with smoke. Eerie.

Last edited:
We just went through a pretty intense fire last month that burnt over 3000 acres, we were praying the winds would not shift and thankfully they did not. I did not dare fire up the smoker during that time.

IMG_20180210_180241821_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170608_210629536.jpg

I love udon noodles. Your take out looks one heck of a lot better than what I get here!
Glad to hear the fires haven't reached you Adams and Bill!
This is a scary time of the year... danged drought and wind..

Lived in the San Diego back country during the 2003 and 2007 wild fires, each of them burned in the vicinity of 1/4 million acres. One missed me a mile to the South, the other a mile and a half to the North. Straight up noon was like orange twilight. Probably could have smoked fish by hanging it on the clothes line.

My heart goes out to anyone in the path or vicinity of a wild fire.

Food looks good anyway. Hope the fires are contained soon.

Nice Rush reference, by the way.

LOl. I caught that Rush reference as well and was thinking, he's retired, that's cool that he like's Rush, then I realized that I am old and Rush is old. Now I'm just sitting here realizing how much time has past since the 80's.

On another note, I wouldn't fire up the smoker either, next thing you know one of them firefighting planes or helicopter will come dump water on your little smoker! :shock:

LOl. I caught that Rush reference as well and was thinking, he's retired, that's cool that he like's Rush, then I realized that I am old and Rush is old. Now I'm just sitting here realizing how much time has past since the 80's.
I was kinda thinkin the same thing as well

On another note, I wouldn't fire up the smoker either, next thing you know one of them firefighting planes or helicopter will come dump water on your little smoker! :shock:
ya, best to fire up the BIG smoker so they can see it from the air and not dump on you. :becky: