Contest Results **Canadian National BBQ Championship**PNWBA Results

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Prairie Smoke and Spice - Grand Champion

Diva Q - Reserve Grand Champion

Butt Shredders - Reserve

Brethren Mojo was workin' at Whistler! Congratulation Rob on your GC and enjoy the trip to Jamaica mon!

Danielle- it was nice to see you and again-Congratulations on the RGC-what are you going to do with the Kamado Joe???

Great venue, in the shadow of the Olympic Slalom course, Dusty's Bar was a hoppin' joint and the place just rocked!

Left Hand Smoke finished 6th Overall with a 1st Place Ribs call and a Winner Take All extra "Pork & Cork" pulled pork and wine pairing. JD & Rhanna rocked the special judging with the Ravenswood Zinf/Cherry sauce and a trip to Sonoma CA!! Also a 4th place King of the Grill ribbon with our Kobe Beef Back Ribs!

For full results http://www.pnwba.com/

Great job folks...an absolutely beautiful venue for the Canadians to take the top three slots in your back yard...:thumb: Rob and Danielle it was a pleasure meeting you...I hope our paths will cross again very soon...:p

Thanks John & Brian... it was a huge priviledge you meet both of you. We'll see you again in Lynchburg... I'll bet! Congrats on your own wins this weekend...

What an amazing venue... especially just after the olympics. We headed up the peak today on the gondola and were just awestruck by the snow, glaciers, lakes, views, etc... Way cool.

Extra congrats to my Eastern buddy Danielle on Reserve!

Congrats LHS and all who competed.

Spent a long weekend working in Bellingham, WA. So close to the border I could almost smell the wood smoke!! You don't know how close I was to faking illness...just to come up and join you all.

Will be up North again this coming weekend. Brian/John, may have to swing by and say hello!! :wink:

Prairie Smoke & Spice
2010 Canadian National BBQ Grand Champions
Whistler BC, Canada

IMG_2286.jpg

Congratulations to Prairie Smoke and Spice , Diva Q, Butt Shredders, and Left hand Smoke! :thumb:

Way to go JD and Rhanna. You'll have to share some of your "other category" secrets sometime.

A huge congrats to Rob on the GC as well as the three 1st place finishes... It was good to see you and your family again!

This was an enjoyable BBQ contest - one of the best parts being that we could almost throw BEvERerages from our 5 star hotel balcony to our comp site.

Prairie Smoke and Spice - Grand Champion

Diva Q - Reserve Grand Champion

Butt Shredders - Reserve

Brethren Mojo was workin' at Whistler! Congratulation Rob on your GC and enjoy the trip to Jamaica mon!

Danielle- it was nice to see you and again-Congratulations on the RGC-what are you going to do with the Kamado Joe???

Great venue, in the shadow of the Olympic Slalom course, Dusty's Bar was a hoppin' joint and the place just rocked!

Left Hand Smoke finished 6th Overall with a 1st Place Ribs call and a Winner Take All extra "Pork & Cork" pulled pork and wine pairing. JD & Rhanna rocked the special judging with the Ravenswood Zinf/Cherry sauce and a trip to Sonoma CA!! Also a 4th place King of the Grill ribbon with our Kobe Beef Back Ribs!

For full results http://www.pnwba.com/

I gave teh Kamado to a friend of mine Angie. It was a beautiful red one. She will get lots of great use from it.
IT was a really fun time to be in BC. Lots of beautiful scenery and seeing the teams was great!!

My laptop is currently out of service but when it gets back up Ill update the blog with all the pictures etc we took. I was out there for 10 days and it was just a great food adventure as well!

Back