Silver Lake Mi Sep 13th &14th

cancersuckschicago.com will be there. It's a good contest.

Scottie

Good to hear Scottie. Look foward to saying hello. Do you happen to know whether they have a water buffalo or running hoses you can connect into?

They had hoses that everyone hooked off of... Or at least one central location, as I don't really remember... It's a little different than Grand Rapids that's for sure. The turn-out on Saturday is pretty amazing for such a sleepy little area. My in-laws have a place up in Pentwater, so I enjoy the area.

Scottie

I'll be there training as a rep. Husband Steve will be judging. Mike, we'll bring a check for our dues.

Less than 2 week's, bumping up this thread, will we see any more brother's there??

Great Lakes BBQ will be there. Here rumors that the big guns from Illinois and Indiana might be coming. We'll show them some good Michigan hospitality right up until awards :)

Breakfast around 7:30 Saturday morning.

Got that right Ford, lookin forward to breakfast, missed ya in Grand Rapids (rain)

Great Lakes BBQ will be there. Here rumors that the big guns from Illinois and Indiana might be coming. We'll show them some good Michigan hospitality right up until awards :)

Sounds like a great plan to me Ford..:razz: Looking foward to this one. See you there!!!!:wink:

Perfect, breakfast!!! Damn, who are the big guns that are coming?!!! :roll:

Making a mess of food friday night, Shrimp and smoked suasage ettoffe, cornbread, greens...ect..ect... Please stop on by and grab a plate and say howdy if you can. They saying it's gonna get real chilly at night.....high 30's to low 40's:eek: Seems kinda strange just two weeks ago being in Lebanon TN in 115* days and lows of 80's and 90's at night...... now I gotta think about jackets and gloves..:roll: See ya'll there!

Back