THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like the sequel and at about 1:19 in you can see the effects of

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-rAa0270q8&feature=youtube"]prolonged exposure to lighter fluid.[/ame]

I just cant believe it takes 7 days for delivery of his new PBC. :heh:

I think i got it! Donnie has made a deal with the owner of PBC. He is giving them the rights to all of Popdaddys recipes and the bag phone in return for exclusive distribution rights of the Pitmaster T Signature Edition PBC...:shock: Every cooker to be hand autographed by Pitmaster T and annointed with the Mojo that only, HE, can impart on a cooker. Simple...:-D

Looks like Donnie is moving to Florida and joining the FBA or that is what i get from the gators shirt....I'm not sure why he is spraying lighter fluid all over it ???
Another theory,
as was discussed earlier on the bbq-brethren site, Donnie is co-originator of the PBC and is about to come out of the closet in 5 days...

jon

where was that discussed? i can't find it.

popcorneater.gif

Looks like he's been hanging out on Willie's bus too long. :wacko:

Hey.......wasn't it just 7 days a few days ago......:confused: Donnie, are you using the Mayan calendar.....or what? That baby stopped functioning 4 moths ago......:crazy:

Back