Show your BBQ Area

I'll take pics, I have digging to do to get enough head room. Some of it will be by hand so it will be slow. I've got to get to work and get all my gear in one place so I can enjoy this summer. Sunrise from the deck. :mrgreen:

tough life!

;)

Just your basic open carport with stuff on wheels.:-D

clscoreandcajunbandit.jpg

strikeapose.jpg

I do have fun though.:becky:

I can't seem to organize my cookers in a way that doesn't make the patio look cluttered so I give up. I don't usually have all of the small cookers out at the same time so that's part of the reason it looks cluttered. The yard is still in need of some landscaping and probably some pavers and I hope to have that project done later this year.

Hmm, two cookers are MIA in this pic but here ya go:

IMG_9520.jpg

Patio cover opens up to allow the smoke out:

IMG_0695.jpg

That's a cool patio cover John. Who makes them?

There is something about this that I recognize....
Ok, you need more concrete for more cookers.

I can't seem to organize my cookers in a way that doesn't make the patio look cluttered so I give up. I don't usually have all of the small cookers out at the same time so that's part of the reason it looks cluttered. The yard is still in need of some landscaping and probably some pavers and I hope to have that project done later this year.

IMG_9520.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_9520.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

That is an awesome setup. Love the Patio cover :clap2:

Wow, have not checked this post out in a while, some fantastic setups.

Back