***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Make It Funky" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Make It Funky" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Make It Funky"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 2/12.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BBQ Bacon[/size]
1931044_BBQ_Bacon.jpg

[size=+2]DaveMW[/size]
1932057_DaveMW.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1933856_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]jrbBBQ[/size]
1934591_jrbBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1938534_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1939260_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]Shiz-Nit[/size]
1939382_Shiz-Nit.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1939562_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

Mr Big... Thanks for getting your poll up this morning...

What's even curiouser is the titles didn't change... :tsk:
...but that was before I had my first cup of Roastin' Ronnie's superior Guatemala Microlot Huehuetenango coffee.:becky:

Medium intensity with a sweetness and nuanced aroma and flavors that brings a start to your day as bright as that first fresh brewed cup of perfection.:thumb:

Roastin' Ronnie's...

Don't start your day without it.:bow:

Great entries by everyone. I have been busy and missed some of these entry posts so I will definitely have to back and read them. Although, it would save me a bunch of time if you all would just send samples my direction for tasting :thumb:

Viewing this thread in the morning may have swayed the vote, but that shot by SirPorkaLot is Money!

This was tough, so I kept coming back each day to look again.

I got it narrowed down to the chicken and waffles entries. Those were funkoriffic!

I had to go with the one with apples and bbq chicken on top. Maybe SirPorkaLot's "what is bbq" thread got me thinking too much about it.:laugh:

I would hit any dish here though.

This was tough, so I kept coming back each day to look again.

I got it narrowed down to the chicken and waffles entries. Those were funkoriffic!

I had to go with the one with apples and bbq chicken on top. Maybe SirPorkaLot's "what is bbq" thread got me thinking too much about it.:laugh:

I would hit any dish here though.

Ahh..'tis true, there is nothing I submitted that is BBQ, but the chicken WAS made on a grill. :becky:

I also voted for the chicken & waffles with the apples... :thumb:

Can't vote, brain..hurts. Too many good entries. Can't decide who has the most funk. Leaning toward SirPorkaLot right now. All forms of payment are accepted though.

Lot's of good pics. But there is something about juicy beef on a bone that shivers my timbers.

Back