Double Farking Cheeseburger Build

Jack Daniels

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So, my planning got a little out of hand...LOL

I don't have any pics from the prep work; apologies for that. But here is the out of control build...

Big flippin' stuffed burgers cooking up

IMG_2281.jpg

Garlic grilled onion buns.

IMG_2283.jpg

Bottom of bun with melted brie (cheese count = 1)

IMG_2284.jpg

First burger - stuffed with maple/bourbon smoked pork belly and topped with colby jack cheese (burger count = 1, pork count = 1, cheese count = 2)

IMG_2285.jpg

Second burger - stuffed with smoked homemade chorizo and topped with pepper jack cheese. (burger count = 2, pork count = 2, cheese count = 3)

IMG_2286.jpg

Um...bacon. :grin: (pork count = 3)

IMG_2287.jpg

Well, one has to include the healthy side, right? :crazy:

IMG_2288.jpg

And there you have it, the triple pork, triple cheese, double (stuffed) mudder farkin' cheeseburger. :laugh: :clap2: :becky: :bow:

IMG_2297.jpg

Easily feeds two. :-o :shocked:

I am not in the sharing mood, give me that right now! …………. Looks fantastic, Thanks for sharing it wif us.

Guess i'm a lightweight compared to some of y'all but would have to share that biggun!

Whole lotta burger right there!

Do you people actually eat like this? Or are these over the top meals that are so often posted just for show

Do you people actually eat like this? Or are these over the top meals that are so often posted just for show
Well it's actually both. No one here eats like that all of the time (not even me :shocked: ), but yes, people do have fun making stuff like this and do eat like that. And when it's something like this or numerous other food feats it's fun to share and generally folks generally enjoy seeing what others are up to. :becky:

Back