View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 12:21 PM   #118
midwest_kc
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker34 View Post
Well it seems some here have gotten offended and angry by my question, which is a legitimate question for me because I've NEVER seen anyone grilling and hanging out in a hammock in front of his/her house. Anger and offense over this speaks volumes about those who are angry and offended and calls into question their own self-analysis. The anger and offense only applies to a few of the posters here; most were cordial and answered the question with good facts and opinions. Nonetheless, although I don't understand the whole issue, I apologize to anyone who felt offended.
People weren't offended until you started telling them that they had cars on blocks in their yard, and were a blight on their neighborhood. City laws and ordinances are one thing, but that isn't what you initially inquired about.

I'm sure you didn't think this would take off like this. Heck, I thought it was a silly questions when it started, and it's still silly. However, your deflection of your involvement in keeping this thread going and contributing to people's anger speaks volumes about you and calls into question your own self-analysis.

I'm not angry, I don't see any reason to be angry about a guy that clearly has lived in the kind of neighborhoods I probably wouldn't be allowed or appreciated in - or happy in, for that matter. You do you, but when you insinuate that the decidedly middle class neighborhood I live in, and the lives we live are trash, well, I see why people would take it that way.

Thanks from:--->