What do you think?

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
A local Walmart had this for $30 clearance
0009107540953_500X500.jpg

And this with burner set up for $15 clearance.

I would have bought 2. How many did you get?

Had my wifes car (gettig oil changed). Had as many craft supplies in trunk as I have cooking crap (mental ammo for next purchase justification). had no room. Got none today, mabe tomorrow.

Will let you know after I get mine:twisted:.

There were a few. Ontario ave. west of 15.

The burner and regulatoe cost more than that they great to preburn wood or start your charcoal that what I use. alos they a nice little fryer for small fish fry or camping stove You cant own too many gas burner

Very good deal. I might check out my Wally-world...except i've already got 3 of those propane burners and pots (not quite the same setup, but close enough).

ANother good tip....local Target has started clearancing lots of their outdoor stuff too (including BBQ & grill gear).

The burner and regulatoe cost more than that they great to preburn wood or start your charcoal that what I use. alos they a nice little fryer for small fish fry or camping stove You cant own too many gas burner

You are so right. The set up is a bit dangerous but with some weld mods... like he said the reg and burner alone are worth it

Wish my local WM had deals like that. I would buy both!!!

I think you spend to much time in Walmart. :twisted:

Back