• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cambro Beverage Servers

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I got a line on some Cambro 1000 LCD Hot/Cold Beverage servers. (11 3/4 gal)
I was thinking of using one for a Hot water cleaning station and maybe another for a holding box. Any advice?

I got a line on some Cambro 1000 LCD Hot/Cold Beverage servers. (11 3/4 gal)
I was thinking of using one for a Hot water cleaning station and maybe another for a holding box. Any advice?

That would depend on how much they were. If they were more than $150, I would go with a Coleman Hot Water Heater. We bought our Coleman for $135 brand new off Ebay when we first started out.

My advice would be to send them to me.

Guy has a really good point. Igloo drink coolers work equally as well and are a fraction the price.

Cambro's are pretty costly but it also depends how much your going to use them. Both these guys have a good point.

I bought a coleman hot water on demand, used to 2 comps and ordered a custom trailer. now my colman sits on the self in the basement. worked very good when I used it. and I have done the dirnk cooler with hot water and that works well also.

it really just depends on how much you are going to use it. I love hot water!!

I also agree with everything above. I know you don't have to fill it, but 11 3/4 gallon is a lot of weight. We use the Igloo's for catering- the disadvantage is having to hold the button down to maintain flow. Something with a valve that stays on would be much better and health code friendly.

Thanks everyone for the replies, I'm going to check them out in the morning. The guy said they were too big for the Scout Troop and they bought smaller ones and they are priced to mooove!

I bought a coleman hot water on demand, used to 2 comps and ordered a custom trailer. now my colman sits on the self in the basement. worked very good when I used it. and I have done the dirnk cooler with hot water and that works well also.

Scotty - you wanna sell it? Whadda ya think shipping would be to MA? Worth it or no?

My 30 cup coffee maker didn't make it safely back from Lynchburg. :mad:

I've got one of those Cambro bevewrage tanks. Personally, I tried the big Thermos containers and this just blows them out the water. I got it for a steal off of eBay. I used to be able to drop a huge pot of boiling water in it on Thursday and it was still hot on Saturday at contests. It worked. I don't really pull it out that often anymore, but I wouldn't get rid of it. It's that good.

Scottie

OK- Heres the deal! They all have missing and broken lid latches, for what I'm going to use them for I don't see the need to have 6 latches on each one I may be able to salvage 2 usable ones out of the deal for less than the cost of a new 10 gallon Igloo heavy duty beverage cooler. They do have new gaskets.

OK- Heres the deal! They all have missing and broken lid latches, for what I'm going to use them for I don't see the need to have 6 latches on each one I may be able to salvage 2 usable ones out of the deal for less than the cost of a new 10 gallon Igloo heavy duty beverage cooler. They do have new gaskets.

Parts like latches are relatively cheap! Go for it man!!!

Back