• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Custom Vertical Offset is Getting Close...Big Daddy Bandera!!!

I thought about the rubberized paint used for bed liners and such, I guess it's probably the same kind of stuff as the Plasti Dip just marketed differently. I don't know how well any of that stuff would hold up though with all the weight that your monster Bandera will have. It might just rip and peel off the first time you tried to move the pit but I guess it's worth a shot anyway! At any rate, she's looking good and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product! I know you're about to wet yourself in anticipation!:p
Yep...though today is my last work day until Tuesday so my mini-annual vacation to Fredericksburg for a regional GTO gathering will take my mind off of it for a while.

Come Tuesday, though, I'm sure time will d....r.....a....g!!!!!

Just got back from vacation and a bit bummed. Rig is going in for paint middle to end of this week, so he prefers if I pick it up Oct 5th instead of this weekend so the paint has plenty of time to set. Not a big deal just bummed as I was hoping and planning cooks based on pick up this coming weekend.

Just an awesome build....that's all

Oh and I'm sure the waiting will be worth it after you get it home and all the fun begins

Just an awesome build....that's all

Oh and I'm sure the waiting will be worth it after you get it home and all the fun begins
Oh, I know...I was just making tentative plans already for a big ol' cook on the 5th after having a weekend of playing with it. It will have to be the 19th now for a smokin' gathering!

That smoker is some farking sweetness! I look forward to seeing the future PRON from that beauty!

Oh, I know...I was just making tentative plans already for a big ol' cook on the 5th after having a weekend of playing with it. It will have to be the 19th now for a smokin' gathering!

Sorry! You could always learn the new smoker while doing the cook. :rolleyes:

Great looking smoker Those are some massive wheels you got there.
Those are his standard wheels that he offers. One customer requested some about 2 times the standard diameter...

45007_382598198501565_1578094016_n.jpg

Back