POLL CLOSED! RESULTS SHORTLY! *** Vote in The Most Epic Throwdown in History!! Noobs vs Vets, Season 2!

So just to make sure I got this right, we can make anything we want it this TD? I mean we don't have to make the same thing as the other guy?

So just to make sure I got this right, we can make anything we want it this TD? I mean we don't have to make the same thing as the other guy?
Aye, Aye there Captain! Anything your heart desires! Go for it. Way too much fun! Make sure you read the throwdown rules though. It's a sticky
Jed

Honestly, if you have ever thought about entering a Throwdown, but didn't think you were up to the challenge, this throwdown is perfect for you. The annual noobs vs veterans throwdown is all about having fun.

It is a great way to experience a throwdown. There is no sanctioning body. There are no trained judges. It is just a bunch of people who like to grill and smoke, and like to have fun.

We need noobs. Lots of noobs. Yes, we vets will give you chit, but you can give it back as much as you want. We have thick skins -- and we're going to kick your arses in the end. :becky:

CD

Not only can you enter anything you want, you can enter as often as you like!

Yeah I read the rules, got to be made on the bbq/smoker or something made with stuff made from the bbq/smoker. I will try to add my first one tomorrow

:fencing:

Yeah I read the rules, got to be made on the bbq/smoker or something made with stuff made from the bbq/smoker. I will try to add my first one tomorrow

:fencing:

:clap2:

Awesome, so glad you will be joining us!

FYI, I amended the entry thread and have asked ALL participants to indicate whether the entry is for the Noobian team or Veteran Team. That way we'll be able to keep track of everything when it comes time to create the voting poll. :thumb:

Dam, would you guys please pick up your toys and keep this place clean. I just slipped on a can of whoop azz. Fess up, whose was it. Ya all most knocked me down!

:fish:

Originally Posted by buccaneer
You rang?

Must sharpen the cutlasses and replenish the rum...
Aye just re-provisioned the rhum on Friday, took the jollyboat and overloaded her and nearly got pooped! WTF man you need to to curb your appetite or you'll be Kissin the gunner's daughter
Argh, me scurvey dog matey, I'll be suppin me own barrel out of black jacks, there's no sucking the monkey with Buccaneer, me hearty!
Any scallywag that tried to press me to kiss the gunners daughter will get their dungbie scuttled and taste the steel blood of the last swabbie I ran through, arrrrgh.
:cool:

Argh, me scurvey dog matey, I'll be suppin me own barrel out of black jacks, there's no sucking the monkey with Buccaneer, me hearty!
Any scallywag that tried to press me to kiss the gunners daughter will get their dungbie scuttled and taste the steel blood of the last swabbie I ran through, arrrrgh.
:cool:
Perhaps the likes of you would prefer to dance with Jack Ketch or be keelhauled for your public drunkenness! Although, you are a mighty Corsair! :cool:

"I've never really done that kind of thing before, have you?"

Third Rate Romance mod

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUM5h9O4zyg"]Amazing Rhythm Aces - Third Rate Romance (Live on ACL 1977) - YouTube[/ame]

This thread is languishing!
I katch her basking on the poop deck again, I'll have Jed use his wicked stump on its dungbie, you have been warned, swabbies!:twisted:

I hope a lot of you brethren who haven't entered a throwdown will use this one to get your feet wet. You can enter anything that meets that basic TD rules, and enter multiple times.

The Noobians vs Farkenauts TD is also as much fun as you can have cooking with your clothes on. Actually, the rules don't exclude cooking with your clothes off -- just don't tell us about it... please. :shock:

You also get a pirate avatar, courtesy of N8man. :clap2:

So, sign up now! Or, get drunk and pass out near the docks.

CD

AHHH so that explains all the pirate avatars I see on these boards. I kept wondering about that, hahaha :mrgreen:

Back