UPS man came to the house today...

Bigbux58

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Heard some great stuff about these one here.... I tried the blues hogs and they were both outstanding in their own way.... Anyone have any recipes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 448
I've heard a lot of people say they mix BH original 50/50 with Tennessee Red and it's very good. Haven't tried it personally, though.

So, as for recipes...I guess...no, no I don't. :tsk: There, glad I could be of help. Be sure to click the button below.

You wont be disappointed with any of those!

All good stuff. Try different samples on each meat and just keep track of what you used and how well you liked it.

I've got to try that blues hog I've noticed they started selling it in my local HEB store. Let me know how everything tastes!

The Tiger sauce is excellent in baked beans with some brown sugar, onions and bacon.

Tiger sauce is off the hook on pork tenderloin with white gravy. I'm gonna try the bean recipe.

Bass Pro is even selling Tiger Sauce now right next to Plowboys. :wink:

I've used em all.
LOVE em all.
You will NOT be disappointed.

Many think the BH Original is too sweet straight out of the jar, which is why they mix it with TR, since the TR is more vinegar and heat. Mixing is very good, but I still like BH straight up too.

There's a REASON that BH users win so many competitions after all.....:thumb:

My local store started stocking Tiger Sauce. Bought a few bottles the other day and can't wait to give it a try, just not sure what I want to do with it!

Did you order them all at once, and if so from where? I've been trying to find a web site that has them all and haven't had any luck

Heard some great stuff about these one here.... I tried the blues hogs and they were both outstanding in their own way.... Anyone have any recipes?

Great stuff.

Try the two BH mixed 50/50 for sure.

Tiger sauce is great on ribs in the wraps....drizzle a little over some butter and brown sugar and honey.....lay your ribs on there....meat side down and wrap them up.

The Plowboy's Yardbird is awesome on wings and chicken. The beef version is decent on chuck roasts. Try their Fin & Fur for excellent grilled salmon.

Back