What in your Opinion is the tastiest piece of Beef

Although I would not eat it again if I knew what it was....

I was served a piece of beef, so tender and so flavorful beyond anything I had ever tried. I loved it and we stuffed ourselves. The tenderness wasn't the determining issue, but it did make it even more enjoyable. The flavor of the beef was just so intense...

After the picnic was over and all was put away, we were told it was beef tongue. I will still say it was the best piece of beef I had ever eaten, I just can't bring myself to eat it knowing that it is beef tongue..

Mind over Matter I guess..
Oh yes! Beef tongue. I've eaten it many times. My dad loved the stuff. He always boiled it. It was always tuff stuff to get down!

The only way to judge taste would be by grinding the meat, then tasting, and Chuck wins every time!!

I'll vote for ribeye, followed by porterhouse and NY sirloin. I've never had hanger, is that what is called or is it a regional term?

I'm surprised not to see more buzz about skirt steak. It is by far the most intensely beefy cut I've ever eaten. I imagine hanger is very similar in that regard.

I would have to agree with all the rib-eye and tri-tip lovers. Must be medium rare and I don't eat anything without a little dash of S&P.

THE KING of STEAK>>>A Sirloin , Any cut that goes by the moniker Sir is tops in my book. It edges out Prime Rib and Rib eye on its beefy flavor only by a slim margin.

I'd much rather have a NY Strip/T-Bone or Flat iron than a Ribeye for flavor. I haven't had a Hanger:tsk: for comparison and agree Chuck is more beefy than Ribeye. I'd rather have a good chicken/country fried Round Steak for flavor over a Ribeye.:tape:

Absolutley can't go past beef cheeks when I see them. They have to be my number one thing. For pure steak though, I love rare Wagyu Ribeye... Had that with Himalayan Rock salt in Hong Kong recently.. Just outstanding.

Love my TriTip too. Would like to find a hanger steak... not something we can get around here.

Cheers!

Bill

Hard to beat a perfectly cooked T-bone. Recently though the best steak I've had in about the last 5 years was a Delmonico cut steak.

Back