Need to find custom pitmaker in Texas ASAP!

An update on this, we went with a pit from East Texas Smoker Company. http://easttexassmokercompany.com/

We're getting an RK250 with red trailer, double insulated fire box, star burners and propane start. The toughest part was simply finding someone who could get something done in our very tight time frame.

The level of quality that Pitmaker builds is exactly what he's looking for, but he would want a more traditional looking stick burner. The other guys look intriguing.

Just got an email from David Klose, he only mentioned the 20"x5' pit but now it looks like he could also finish off a 30"x6' pit which is more what we're looking for. Hopefully that works out but please keep the recommendations coming!

The pitmaker Sniper is a stick burner... and the grillmeister you can burn stick in as well... Give Pete a call on Monday, he'll hook you up! (800) 299-9005

I would go r&o billy and them build the best pits and you can't go wrong with the customer service that they provide
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354414382.578767.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354414398.639894.jpg

Would've leaned towards R&O if they could've gotten it done in time. Great people, great pits. Bought my Backwoods Fatboy from them two years ago when they were just about to start making their own. I'll have a trailer pit someday and have it narrowed down to R&O, Gator, or Jambo.

Back