• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I just love this forum....thanks and happy holidays

Sub-80

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm no master, but I can produce fine quality meats at the end of the day.

I've learned far more knowledge here than I have given. I just want to give a heart-felt thanks to this forum and to those those that keep it going. The general (and detailed) knowledge to be found here is unsurpassed. I hope other people find this site...and learn from it as much as I have.

Happy holidays Brethren...

What's nice is you can go back into your statistics and look back at your first posts and see how far you've come. I've been here since Feb. of 08 and laugh when I read the old posts and what I thought real bbq was. Well the stuff I made that is.

You are right, there is a ton of information here. When I 1st came here I had no idea what true BBQ was. I asked a bunch of redundant questions and was helped every time. Now I can actually offer advice to someone else.

Me three. I have pretty good knowledge about bbq but you can never acquire enough knowledge.This site is my reference guide in anything related to good food. Let's just say I was about 75% but now I'm slowly climbing up.:mrgreen: Thanks to you all.

:grouphug:

I agree, this is absolutely the best BBQ info on the web. Thank you Landarc for introducing me to this forum.

I've been cooking for a long time, been a member here for about a month now. Think I've learned in a month more than I did the last ten years. I like getting and giving help but most of all I love everyone's honesty. Thanks brethren!!!

I'm no master, but I can produce fine quality meats at the end of the day.

I've learned far more knowledge here than I have given. I just want to give a heart-felt thanks to this forum and to those those that keep it going. The general (and detailed) knowledge to be found here is unsurpassed. I hope other people find this site...and learn from it as much as I have.

Happy holidays Brethren...
My thoughts exactly, I want to thank everyone on here for all I have learned.

Back