Harpoon Vending Help!!!!Please

Smokin Hoggz

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey all, I know this is a little short notice but we are looking for some help vending this year at Harpoon. We had a couple of people back out last minute and we are a little short handed. we only need 2-4 more people to help out. We are only vending on Sat from 12-8, if can you help out we would like to have you there by 10AM just to get ready, so any time you could give would be great. Here's what you'll get for helping out FREE BEER and BBQ and a great time!!!!! Thanks!!!

But I'm already getting free beer and BBQ...

but seriously, if anyone is nearby and wants to get a first hand look and taste at the current World Champ and back-to-back Grand Champ of Roc City Rib Fest...take him up on his offer. Harpoon makes good beer and Bill is a nice guy...with or without his goggles on!

You looking for experienced BBQ people or just bodies? I might know someone at work who would have some interest.

Last edited:
Free contest class from the world champs? :tongue:
Think my wife might divorce me if I skip out on the family wedding... :decision:

Does Alan need help heating the sauce? :becky:

Seriously, I would like to help out, but I'm vending both days myself.

For anyone that hasn't been to Harpoon and is in NY or New England: try it. It's a cool event - unique, and the Smokin' Hoggs crew are fun to hang out with.

Bill, we're only doing some butts on the small scale if we burn through them The Perfect Butt will help out afterall you guys helped me out with the sauce shortage we had this weekend!

I'm free and available!! possibly one more team mate we are planning on heading up there for the day.... we are going to be competing in our first KCBS comp in a few weeks (Elliot Maine) and could use experience..

Thank you all for offering to help, I have my neighbor and his wife and daughter coming up to give us a hand. If you are coming up to check out the comp, Please stop by and say Hello!!! Our door is always open!!!!! Thanks again!

Back