***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Apple" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Apple" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Apple"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 11/27.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Wrench H[/size]
1461365_Wrench_H.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
1462455_Phubar.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1462617_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]{Midnight Smoke}[/size]
1462634_Midnight_Smoke.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1462796_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]---k---[/size]
1462849_---k---.jpg

[size=+2]Smokeadelic[/size]
1462873_Smokeadelic.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1463272_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]MadCityJim[/size]
1463390_MadCityJim.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1463500_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]NCGrimbo[/size]
1463508_NCGrimbo.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1463595_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1463606_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1463796_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Meat Burner[/size]
1463805_Meat_Burner.jpg

I was going to vote for BigButz after he pandered to us Northerners but...

Every one knows that real poutine is made with curds, otherwise it's just fries with cheese and gravy (I'd still have eaten it thought!)

Look at us go! There isn't a single entry that I would turn down (except for Meat burners, of course. I don't eat puppy :becky: )

Great work, gang!

I was tempted to vote for MeatBurner until I was reminded this wasn't a caption contest. Then I almost voted for BBQ Grail until I was reminded this wasn't a captious contest. So then I voted for Smokeadelic since that fatty was making me want to lick my monitor.

Great entries all (you too Larry). :thumb:

I Cannot believe I did housecleaning on my Attachments and deleted my Farking entry not that it had a chance but FARK.. oh less drinking or maybe not

I Cannot believe I did housecleaning on my Attachments and deleted my Farking entry not that it had a chance but FARK.. oh less drinking or maybe not

That means Team Husbands' chances rest entirely with Guerry! Go Guerry! :thumb: I am a little suspicious on whether he actually plated and took the pictures of his last two entries.

I am so pi$$ed at myself for doing that crap oh well lesson learned GO GUERRY

That means Team Husbands' chances rest entirely with Guerry! Go Guerry! :thumb: I am a little suspicious on whether he actually plated and took the pictures of his last two entries.
I do admit I have a tendency to overload a plate only thinking about how it's going to taste and not how it will look, but I do now have someone willing to roll their eyes and say "THAT'S ENOUGH don't you think?":rolleyes:
As to the pics, I happily have improved after having received some great advice from a good friend, Gore.:-D

I've been super busy at work and at home but checking in when I can. You guys continue to raise the bar when it comes to the Throwdowns!! Great job all!!

I can't believe folks are actually voting for a picture of a puppy in a FOOD TD over an actual dish!:shock:

I can't believe folks are actually voting for a picture of a puppy in a FOOD TD over an actual dish!:shock:

Believe me, it is really tempting. These dishes look so good, voting for the cute little puppy is like saying, "I can't decide, I surrender!" Besides, it is a REALLY cute puppy!

Yeah, I know these are supposed to be fun and all, but the whole "let the voters decide thing" is not working for me on this one.

First off, this is not targeted at any specific individual(s) for any specific incident(s).

This is just a friendly reminder that the Throwdowns are first and foremost about having fun. Nothing else. Period. end of story. If you think the Throwdowns are about anything else, you are sorely mistaken.

Also please remember this snippet from the official Throwdown rules...

anyone who is found to not be having fun and/or trying to detract from other people's fun in these Throwdowns will be moderated and tossed out of our little party until such a time as you are fun again.

Thank you, and please continue to have fun. If you are unable to have fun in these Throwdowns for any reason, whatever they may be, you are free to not participate.

Now Chris, that is farking hilarious. My lovely bride and I got a really great laugh with that. Thanks bro!!!!!!!!!

Now Chris, that is farking hilarious. My lovely bride and I got a really great laugh with that. Thanks bro!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, my daughter loved it too. It would've been great for the zero club, but I figured it didn't stand a chance.

Back