Need a good brisquit rub

S

silverwolf636

Who do I contact to get into the recipe area. I need to find a good brisquit rub.
I think I need to learn how to spell it first huh???

thanx gang

I use Garlic, Pepper, Season salt, Sugar and Chili powder. Sorry I don't measure just start with 1/2 cup of sugar and add the other stuff to taste.

The requirement for getting the link to the recipe section is clearly spelled out if you follow the link at the top of the page.

My Favorite "Brisquit Rub Recipe" is quite simple, equal parts Bisquick, Salt, Sugar, and Spices,

My Favorite "Brisquit Rub Recipe" is quite simple, equal parts Bisquick, Salt, Sugar, and Spices,

I was going to say that, but refrained. Glad you didn't. Because that's just funny.

Now THAT's just wrong, Todd... Funny, but wrong.

If you don't head to the penalty box willingly I'm going to have to drag you there. :biggrin:

Now THAT's just wrong, Todd... Funny, but wrong.

If you don't head to the penalty box willingly I'm going to have to drag you there. :biggrin:

But you'll have that song in your head all day. :biggrin: You are welcome.

Why I need the rub

The engineer at work has a cattle farm and he has never heard of eating brisquit. He sells his cattle by the halves. I told him that I would smoke him up one and let him try it

Thanx for all the replys....

The engineer at work has a cattle farm and he has never heard of eating brisquit. He sells his cattle by the halves. I told him that I would smoke him up one and let him try it

Thanx for all the replys....

Mist be one of those new age Cattlemen.... Vegetarian?

I use this Rub Exclusively for Briskets and Chucks

BlackJack Rub

3Tbs Paprika
3Tbs Garlic Powder
3Tbs Onion Powder
3Tbs Black Pepper
3Tbs Brown Sugar
3Tbs Ground Coffee
3Tbs Kosher Salt
2Tbs White Pepper
2Tbs Chili Powder
2Tbs Cayenne Pepper
Combine and mix well, Store in a cool, dry place.

I like a very simple kosher salt and black pepper rub with brisket. It's pretty well the standard rub at a lot of the best Texas hill country joints. Give it a try sometime.

Back