WSM Maiden Voyage!

It looks so new and shiny! Those moving picture freak me out especially when the pork butts retract it looks like they are getting closer

How did they turn out? The WSM does look SHINY!

Excellent! I loved it! Poor old 'dera looked kinda lonely in the background though.....

bruno said:
How did they turn out?

The butts are still cooking. The first 2 are going to the neighbors, and then another 2 are going on for me. Getting ready for a great day of football on Sunday!!

bruno said:
The WSM does look SHINY!

She was right out of the box and ran kind of hot at first... then she settled down... Need that water pan mod...!

Thanks guys – I really enjoy the WSM. I don’t know why it took me so long to pick one up!!!

Just placed 2 more butts on her tonight!

That was farking cool. The geek in me ask how you did it ? The show not the cook.

Edit Make a hell of a commercial for Webber.

Nothing better then BBQ and the Ted man. I have had the opportunity to meet him serval times. He is a honorary member of my archery club and we do a archery shoot to riase money for Ted Nuggets Kids Camp. Great guy.
Hey EricQ That slide show was great.

brdbbq said:
That was farking cool. The geek in me ask how you did it ? The show not the cook.

Edit Make a hell of a commercial for Webber.

Brother- it is so simple with Phanfare . I use this service to keep the in-laws up-to-date on the latest picture/videos of my kids. If you are looking for a great program for slideshows ProShow Gold is tops. I have Adobe, Ulead etc, and in my opinion ProShow is the best hands down.

Glad that you enjoyed this- Something about Q and Ted that makes sense!

Back