New 20 Board Rolls in Dispenser Box $19.99

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
New 20 Board Rolls in boxes for easy dispensing $19.99! These will look great under the Christmas Tree!

Attachments

• Boxes.jpg
    Boxes.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 246
  • Stark Board Box.jpg
    Stark Board Box.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 246
Great idea Mr. Stark, sir! You are quickly working to surpass KISS with a variety of products for purchase. Can't wait for the Stark Coffin or Stark Mattress Cover :idea:

ordered... the bags should prove useful if I ever get a green ham to start curing before Christmas

Great idea Mr. Stark, sir! You are quickly working to surpass KISS with a variety of products for purchase. Can't wait for the Stark Coffin or Stark Mattress Cover :idea:

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!:rofl:

It's the bobble head coming out next that I'm excited about!:whoo:

Just placed an order, but with paypal there was no where to add the Core plugs so I could use the dispenser.

What is the difference between "core" plugs and "pad" plugs? And does either work like foil coming out of the box except perforated?

What is the difference between "core" plugs and "pad" plugs? And does either work like foil coming out of the box except perforated?

The core plug (see attached pic) is a piece of black plastic that goes into the cardboard core of the roll. It has a 1" diameter hole in the middle for using with our dispenser, or any 1" dowel/rod/etc. This makes it roll easily for dispensing.

The pad plugs (in pic of original thread here - the 2 white pieces at the ends of the box) are used for holding a roll suspended in a box so that it dispenses easily from the box itself. Foil rolls typically have pad plugs in the box.

Hope that answers it?

Attachments

• Role Side View w shadow.jpg
    Role Side View w shadow.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 99
The core plug (see attached pic) is a piece of black plastic that goes into the cardboard core of the roll. It has a 1" diameter hole in the middle for using with our dispenser, or any 1" dowel/rod/etc. This makes it roll easily for dispensing.

The pad plugs (in pic of original thread here - the 2 white pieces at the ends of the box) are used for holding a roll suspended in a box so that it dispenses easily from the box itself. Foil rolls typically have pad plugs in the box.

Hope that answers it?

Sure did, so I just placed an order. Our Paypal is under wifes name.

Back